We know how best to help you discover your creativity as lessons are individually designed to meet the needs for each person. Tuition is based around one simple philosophy ‘quality learning equals quality teaching’. Email or call to book a FREE assessment.
*** 2020 End of year courses and 2021 places are available for booking
in our private woodland studio, Bristol BS11 ***
Self taught artist Sukhdeep, of Holistic Henna became a qualified teacher in 2003 and provides professional teaching to individuals and groups of all ages and abilities. Including classes for Schools, Colleges and Universities covering the South West.
Relax and experience expertly guided tuition from within our custom built woodland henna studio, accompanied by traditional Indian chai… For beginners to budding professionals. All welcome!
Sukhdeep’s engaging and nurturing approach delivers plenty of practical and theory. After technique warm up exercises and confident practice of the elements, we find ourselves deep in henna flowing meditation, discovering our inner creativity and the beauty of its art.
Materials are included. Each course finishes with a complementary holistic henna design for yourself by Sukhdeep plus ongoing support and future opportunities to work/learn with us.
Content details are listed below.
Customised courses personally allow you to choose any weekend dates or available weekday times. Class times can last from 30 mins – 2 hrs each or you can book a full day(s). A free consultation assessment is given to plan your package.
Enquire now to book in advance.
Contents of Lessons/Workshops/Course packages may include:
• Demonstration and practice of methods and techniques: covering the elements & formations of designs e.g. lines, paisleys, flowers and accents etc… to complete any structural design.
• Making a henna cone and paste (optional).
• Practice exercises on hands e.g. Indian leaves & flowers, plus create your own designs to apply.
• Discussion, Q & A’s.
• Exploration of different cultural styles.
• Illustrations to take home.
• How to apply glitter for added effect.
• plus much more… Release the artistic creativity in you and share it with others!!!
If you’d like us to come and host one of our workshops for your event or party, please contact us now to check your date…
We are currently offering training opportunities for those with an artistic streak or interest in henna designing to volunteer & join us in our festival season. It’s an amazing opportunity for free tickets & invaluable experience so get in touch now.