*** 2019 course spaces are still available for booking
in our private woodland henna studio, Bristol BS11 ***
Self taught artist Sukhdeep of Holistic Henna became a qualified teacher in 2003 and provides professional teaching to individuals and groups of all ages and abilities. Including classes for Schools, Colleges and Universities covering the South West.
Relax and experience expertly guided tuition from within our custom built woodland henna studio, accompanied by traditional Indian chai… For beginners to budding professionals. All welcome!
Sukhdeep’s engaging and nurturing approach delivers plenty of practical and theory. After technique warm up exercises and confident practice of the elements, we find ourselves deep in henna flowing meditation, discovering our inner creativity and the beauty of its art.
Materials are included. Each course finishes with a complementary holistic henna design for yourself by Sukhdeep plus ongoing support and future opportunities to work/learn with us.
Content details are listed below.
Customised courses personally allow you to choose any weekend dates or available weekday times. Class times can last up to 2 hrs each or you can book a full day(s). A consultation is given to plan your package.
Enquire now to book in advance.
Contents of workshops/course packages can include:
• Demonstration and practice of methods and techniques: covering the elements & formations of designs e.g. lines, paisleys, flowers and accents etc… to complete any structural design.
• Making a henna cone and paste (optional).
• Practice exercises on hands e.g. Indian leaves & flowers, plus create your own designs to apply.
• Discussion, Q & A’s.
• Exploration of different cultural styles.
• Illustrations to take home.
• How to apply glitter for added effect.
• plus much more… Release the artistic creativity in you and share it with others!!!
If you’d like us to come and host one of our workshops for your event or party, pleases contact us now to book your date…
We are currently offering training opportunities for those with an artistic streak or interest in henna designing to volunteer & join us in our festival season. It’s an amazing opportunity for free tickets & invaluable experience so get in touch now.